Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures from Your Red Bank Dentist
If you’ve ever wished you could have better teeth and a beautiful smile, there is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that can make it happen. Whether your teeth are crooked, stained, chipped, gapped, short, discolored, or just old, cosmetic dentistry can give you the white, straight, amazing smile you’ve always wanted.
The first step to a new you? Schedule a consultation with Red Bank dentist, Dr. Carole Sherrod Jewell to find out what cosmetic dentistry procedures will work best to create your new smile.
Why Cosmetic Dentistry Is Right for You
Are you so embarrassed about your teeth that you’re reluctant to smile or laugh?
Do you sometimes choose not to speak up or start a conversation because you don’t want people to notice your teeth?
Do you feel like you’re being judged because of your teeth?
Do you have a job that requires you to be in front of people, to teach or sell or be persuasive?
Is your love life nonexistent because you’re too ashamed of your teeth to introduce yourself, get out there on dating sites, or be yourself on a date?
A new smile can make you look younger, happier, healthier, even smarter and wealthier. You can succeed at work, have a satisfying social life, even feel better about personal relationships because beautiful teeth will give you confidence.
Who knew a smile could have so much power? Cosmetic dentists, that’s who. You can enjoy the benefits of beautiful teeth if you live in Red Bank and take the step to finally invest in yourself and your teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments in Red Bank
Cosmetic dentistry is life-altering. The way you choose to achieve your new smile is up to you and your cosmetic dentist in Red Bank, the state of your oral health now, and your smile goals. There are also budget-friendly treatments – yes, you can afford a smile makeover.
Here are some of the procedures that might be right for you:
- Teeth whitening: There is one main reason teeth whitening remains one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures – it works. Over-the-counter options just don’t have the same bleaching power as professional-level whitening agents.
- Tooth-colored fillings: You may not need any cavities filled, but you may have unsightly old silver fillings in your mouth that are marring your smile. Composite fillings look natural, plus they are safe, durable, and mercury free. It’s a low-cost, high-impact way to transform your smile.
- Porcelain veneers: If your teeth are unsightly because of chips, gaps, stains, and more, porcelain veneers are the versatile procedure that will transform your smile. Veneers are in demand because they create that celeb smile that people covet. Plus, you can correct so many complaints about how your teeth look in only one treatment.
- Lumineers: Lumineers are the less-invasive version of porcelain veneers. If you want the five-star smile without the major preparation it takes to put veneers in place, ask your Red Bank dentist about the power of Lumineers and whether they will work for your teeth.
- Invisalign: If you want straight teeth and you are willing to put in the time to get that aligned smile, Invisalign braces are the revolutionary way to change your teeth discreetly. You can go about your daily life without interruption, methodically and carefully straightening your smile until it’s perfect. Combined with a professional teeth whitening procedure, Invisalign gives you a brand new smile that is beautiful, healthy, and strong.
- Smile makeover: Every patient’s smile is unique, and every smile makeover is personalized to the patient. It doesn’t have to be complicated or time-intensive. One cosmetic dentistry procedure can be the whole of your smile makeover. Or you may choose to include restorative dentistry procedures like dental implants or porcelain crowns along with cosmetic dentistry to complete and beautiful your smile. What’s most important is that you get a smile you love and are proud to show off, whatever route you must take to get there.
Get a New Smile from Your Cosmetic Dentist in Red Bank
Appearances matter, and that includes your smile. With cosmetic dentistry, you can:
- Lighten or brighten your teeth for a whiter smile
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of your teeth
- Correct or improve existing bite issues
- Repair chipped or broken teeth due to decay or injury
- Fill in unwanted spaces between teeth and replace missing teeth
- Use modern treatments to replace older dental work
Get white, straight teeth and an amazing, memorable smile with cosmetic dentistry in Red Bank. Schedule your appointment with Dr. Sherrod Jewell today. Get on the road to a better smile, and a new you.