Restore Your Damaged Smile to an Attractive New Smile with Restorative Dentistry
by Dr. Carole Sherrod Jewell, DMD, Red Bank, New Jersey Dentist
Do you have decayed or damaged teeth that make it embarrassing to smile and difficult to speak and eat?
Discover more about how Dr. Sherrod Jewell’s modern restorative dentistry procedures can help you with correcting tooth decay, damaged teeth, and even replace missing teeth for a beautiful new smile!
Types of Restorative Dentistry
- Tooth Crowns & Dental Bridges: Have a significantly damaged, decayed, or a missing tooth (or teeth)? Dr. Sherrod Jewell may recommend a porcelain crown or dental bridge to give you a smile makeover.
- Dental Implants: Need replacement teeth, but dentures don’t appeal to you? Consider dental implants, the permanent alternative that look like your natural teeth and do not need adhesives.
- Dentures: Missing teeth? Replace your missing teeth and get a beautiful new smile with dentures.
- Veneers: Change the color, shape or size of your teeth. They can also fill in large spaces between your teeth
Reasons for Restorative Dentistry
- Prevent tooth loss
- Enhance your smile
- Restore normal eating and chewing
- Replace older dental treatments
- Fill unwanted gaps between teeth
- Correct or improve a bite
- Replace missing teeth
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth
- Provide pain relief