by Dr. Carole Sherrod Jewell, DMD, Red Bank, New Jersey Restorative Dentist
Interested in replacing missing teeth with dentures?
Dr. Carole Sherrod Jewell in Red Bank, New Jersey provides full and partial dentures if you have missing teeth and you wish to restore your teeth and improve your smile. Dentures are a popular solution for people with missing teeth because dentures restore the teeth and smile, improve chewing and speech and improve self-esteem.
Dentures Offer Many Benefits
- Improve Your Smile: Dentures are designed to restore teeth and provide a natural-looking attractive smile;
- Improve Your Chewing: Replacing your missing teeth with full or partial dentures improves the ability for you to chew your food and allows you to enjoy your favorite foods again;
- Improve Your Speech: Loss of teeth is a common cause of embarrassing speech problems. Dentures replace teeth and can restore your ability to speak clearly;
- Increase Your Self-Esteem: People who had missing teeth and have restored their smile with a full set of teeth will naturally feel better about their appearance!
How Dentures Work
Dentures are prosthetic devices or “false teeth” used to replace missing teeth.
- Full dentures are used for people who have no remaining teeth.
- Partial dentures are for people who have lost several teeth in a row.
Dentures are removable, sometimes secured with denture adhesive. Dentures can also be secured into place permanently with Dental Implants.
If you’ve lost some or all of your natural teeth from tooth decay, gum disease or injury, dentures may be the right solution for you. Today’s denture technology can provide you with a “no-slip” solution and a beautiful new smile. If you are considering dentures, call Dr. Sherrod Jewell’s office at 732-741-4700.