Red Bank Dentistry is the home of Dr. Carole Sherrod Jewell and Dr. Pauline Robinson, family, cosmetic, and restorative dentists and certified Invisalign providers. Our dental office provides comprehensive dental care to patients of all ages so you can maintain a healthy, beautiful smile at every stage of life. We offer a comfortable environment to keep our patients calm and relaxed as we deliver the oral health care you need using state-of-the-art tools and techniques.
General Dental Care in Red Bank, NJ
General dental care is a broad umbrella and includes many areas of treatment and support. At Red Bank, we offer preventive care in the form of:
- Checkups and teeth cleanings: Regular dental exams include a thorough teeth cleaning and check-up from your Red Bank dentist, including an oral cancer screening and x-rays.
- Gum disease treatment: Gum disease starts small but without attention it can destroy your oral health. We treat all stages of periodontal disease and, when caught early, the problem is easy to correct.
- Sleep apnea treatment: If you are having trouble sleeping or snoring excessively, you may suffer from sleep apnea, an obstruction of the airways that can threaten overall well-being. Your dentist is one of the best healthcare providers to diagnose and treat this health problem.
- TMJ treatment: Grinding and clenching your teeth can lead to multiple oral health problems like jaw pain, worn enamel, gum recession, headaches, cracked teeth, and damaged dental work. TMJ treatment can include neuromuscular treatments and nightguards to prevent these side effects.
- Family dentistry: At Red Bank Dentistry, we proudly care for patients of all ages, making it convenient for you to tend to all your loves ones’ oral health care in one dental office.
- Emergency dentistry: When you are in pain or have suffered damage to your teeth, gums, or mouth, contact your Red Bank emergency dentist for immediate advice and help.
Cosmetic Dentistry for Beautiful Teeth
When you want to beautify your smile, it’s time to talk to your Red Bank dentist about cosmetic dentistry. This type of dental care is designed to make teeth look as good as possible through various techniques that suit your comfort level, budget, and smile goals.
- Porcelain veneers and Lumineers: Veneers (and the less-invasive Lumineers) are super-thin, stain-resistant, carefully customized, porcelain shields that conceal every imperfection of your teeth and give you a celeb-worthy smile.
- Smile makeovers: Whether you undergo one cosmetic dentistry treatment or multiple procedures, a smile makeover upgrades your teeth from OK to flawless.
- Teeth whitening: The powerful bleaching products of professional teeth whitening transforms teeth, making them multiple shades whiter in an hour at your dentist’s office or in a few weeks in the comfort of your own home.
- Invisalign: As a Red Bank certified Invisalign provider, we straighten out crooked, gapped, or otherwise marred smiles using the nearly invisible Invisalign trays, customized to your oral health.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Fillings repair cavities, but they also correct small imperfections and problems with your teeth – like gaps, chips, and cracks – repairing them so they match the rest of your smile.
Restorative Dentistry for Broken-Down Smiles
Over time or with age, a smile can begin to break down. Regardless of the reason for this deterioration, there are always solutions to fix it.
- Dental implants: If you are missing teeth, it is so important to replace them to avoid a changing face shape. Dental implants take the place of both tooth root and crown for a complete restoration that fills the holes in your smile.
- Porcelain crowns: Crowns can do many things, including covering teeth that have undergone root canal therapy, anchoring dental bridges, strengthening damaged or deteriorating teeth, and hiding tooth stains.
- Dentures: Replace an entire arch of teeth with an implant-supported denture or removable dentures, both customized to your smile.
Get the Quality Dental Care You Deserve in Red Bank
Dental care is not one-size-fits-all, and at Red Bank Dentistry, we do our best to honor and serve your unique oral health needs. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.