Your Privacy Will Be Respected and We Will Never Give, Lease, Sell or Otherwise Disclose Your Personal Information. Period!
Protecting your privacy is important to you, and us! The following statement will help you understand how Dr. Sherrod Jewell collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our website.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the website of Red Bank Dentistry.com without revealing any personal information. However, RedBankDentistry.com needs certain personal information if you wish to contact us by using our website forms or use certain dental services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information. Red Bank Dentistry will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested services and products, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Red Bank Dentistry automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Red Bank Dentistry may use this information to customize the content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain services. However, Red Bank Dentistry does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Red Bank Dentistry’s also allows third party companies (like Google) that are providing website statistics analysis on our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Red Bank Dentistry assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Red Bank Dentistry may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Red Bank Dentistry to provide services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
Red Bank Dentistry may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Red Bank Dentistry;
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our website, as identified on the site, Red Bank Dentistry uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Red Bank Dentistry retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.